Saturday, March 5, 2011

"This is the day the Lord has made..."

ducks by the Mississippi River



"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it". Psalms 118:24

I love the bible scripture located above because it give us the RIGHT  to enjoy the present. When I am having a good or bad day, I think about the scripture above and it makes me smile. I know that the Lord is present. Every morning that we wake up is a chance at better things. It is a chance to have a better relationship with Him.

3 comments:

  1. Amen. I love that scripture too. We all need to keep our faith in God knowing that he makes things happen for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New day new mercies and thank you for joining my site. God bless you

    Desiray

    http://chosenwoman.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dom, yes indeed! @Desiray, you're welcome :-) God bless you too.

    ReplyDelete